Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to convert excel file to word

Windows Software

Old 16-10-2009

How to convert excel file to word

I have created one excel file (2007) with student information and now i want to convert that file in to word document for mail merging. Can any one tell which is the best software to convert excel file to word. Any help will be extremely appreciated.

Old 16-10-2009

Re: How to convert excel file to word

It will be easier to make the change in Excel and then take it to Word/PDF. What you want to do is transpose the cells.Are you trying to use the information in the excel file as the "template" for your merge document or as the data for it?
Old 16-10-2009

Go to the File menu and select Open > Select the spreadsheet file > choose Save As > choose Text from the drop-down list > Click the Save button. This exports your student Excel file as a basic text document that can be opened by word processors like Microsoft Word.
Old 16-10-2009

Convert XLS : Convert Excel/CSV,TXT files to many different file types. (Many CSV massaging methods).Copy Specific Sheet Data or a whole set of worksheets from the same or different workbook.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,