Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows 7 Action center fails

Windows Software

Old 15-10-2009

Windows 7 Action center fails

Hi,
Action center in my Windows 7 does not work anymore. I am trying to launch the same but a error comes up and the center fails to run. I had tried it many times by removing some applications also. How can I fix the issue. Before that I have never used the Action center. So I does not understand how it gets corrupted. Thanks in advance.

Old 15-10-2009

Re: Windows 7 Action center fails

The action center in Windows 7 has many functional features. It helps you to manage your system lot more. It is easier to optimize your system by it. It is a core application of Windows 7. So if fails to run then might be you will have to re-install the operating system back again. That can be only be the solution. Because you will not find the component for download.
Old 15-10-2009

Try to run Windows repair option. This might solve your issue out. If you are using a pirated copy of Windows 7 then the files will not recover. Insert your Windows bootable disc. Let the installation menu loads up. Then chose Repair options. The repair option will scan your system for damaged file and replace them. In this way your Action center can be restored.
Old 15-10-2009

Run system restore settings. The application is in system tools. Many times system restore points are automatically created at the time of any installation of application. Open it and select the oldest data available. If you system has virus before then your virus will also be restored. So just ensure proper date and run it.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,