Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

MS Word not displaying Page numbers

Windows Software

Old 15-10-2009

MS Word not displaying Page numbers

I am using Microsoft Office 2007 after updating ms word, excel stop displaying page number. I have tried to reinstall it but no fix... I have installed windows xp on my computer. Does anyone know what causes this issue and how to fix it?Any help will be extremely appreciated.

Old 15-10-2009

Re: MS Word not displaying Page numbers

MS Word should automatically update values of PAGE and NUMPAGES fields during opening the document but you want to enable it manually Go under "Tools/Options/View/ and check the box for "Status Bar" then click OK. You will now have your page count at the bottom left of your screen.
Old 15-10-2009

• Click the worksheet on which you want to insert page numbers.
  • On the View menu, click Header and Footer.
  • Click Custom Header or Custom Footer.
  • To specify where you want the page number to appear, click inside the Left section, Center section, or Right section box.
  • Click the page number button , and then click OK.
  • A preview image of your header or footer will appear in the Page Setup dialog box.
Old 15-10-2009

Go to Page where you want to insert number then go to option Insert >Page Numbers > Uncheck Show number on first page > Format >Start at page from where you want to display number.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,