Thread: Nero 7 burn error

Nero 7 burn error

Hello,
    I have a new HP Computer with Vista 64. I downloaded Nero 7 Ultra.I tried to recode a file on my hard drive. Everything started just like it should, I imported the file (2.5 GB) then i clicked on burn, set speed to 8x. Clicked burn, it started like it is supposed to start and then about 7 or 8 minutes I get an error message "burning failed out of memory". I have try several time but every it shows this message. Can you help me out? Any suggestion??

Re: Nero 7 burn error

Uninstall Nero and try reinstall again. still you facing the problem then try a different burner unit or use a lens cleaner on the existing one. Try to remove the Ahead folders from your Windows Profile before you reinstall ver.7 . There are folders under C:\Documents and Settings\xxxxx\Application Data\Ahead and C:\Documents and Settings\xxxxx\Local Settings\Application Data\Ahead. Also remove the folders under Program Files and Program Files\Common Files. May be this cause problem.then try to install.

Get EVEREST or else you have to Download and install EVEREST
    Open it.
    1: In left pane expand Computer folder.
    2: Click once on Summary
    3: In upper menu, go Report
    4: And then to Quick Report-Summary
    so you can see the problem. Try EVEREST v2.20.405 version.
    check for your memory. without enough memory for XP to function correctly without trying to run a lightscribe operation.This is most likely the cause of your low virtual memory error.

It all depend on the which file format you are burnig.To burn AVI movies in nero. You need to use Nero vision 4 or 5 . Nero Ultra 7 has nero vision 4.Make sure it’s set to burning NTSC, Not PAL. In nero Vision go to Make dvd and click dvd video, then add the video files, go down and click More and put a check in the creat chapters aotomatically and click next.Then in the menu to use, change it to, DO NOT CREAT MENU. Make sure you have DVD or DVD-5 showing as th disk size and click NEXT. Here you can view your video befor you burn it. clisk NEXT, pick max speed, make sure you pisk your dvd drive to burn your movie to and click BURN and your done.