Thread: Microsoft Outlook 2007 automatically send emails

Microsoft Outlook 2007 automatically send emails

I had been running Windows Xp as my operating system . Recently i had installed Microsoft Outlook 2007 on my pc. Now the problem is that when i open outlook 2007, it automatically send emails to my all friends. Can any body tell me that why does my Outlook 2007 automatically send emails? Does any body knows about this issue? Kindly help me to get rid of the above issue.

Re: Microsoft Outlook 2007 automatically send emails

The File Send Automatically plugin allows automatic delivery of files after they have been changed. Do you get any errors? Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 momentarily stops responding during typical operations. This includes when you read e-mail messages, move e-mail messages, or delete e-mail messages. As people start to use Outlook 2007, there is an alarming pattern starting to emerge regarding performance issues when receiving POP3 email.

The add-in tracks a specified file and sends it out to specified email addresses as soon as any changes have been made in the file. One of the first things to try is to run the Office Diagnostics, with the hope it finds the problem and fixes it automatically. It is also possible to set a certain time interval before sending files - this is very useful in case if the file is saved several times while editing and you don't want an intermediate version of the file to be sent. After sending is completed, File Send Automatically can rename files, move them to another folder or delete. Save your time with File Send Automatically.

Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 provides an integrated solution for managing your time and information, connecting across boundaries, and remaining in control of the information that reaches you. These symptoms are most noticeable during mail delivery or during synchronization. These symptoms become more pronounced as store size increases. For more information on the above issue, you can check out the following link.