Thread: Printer Management

Printer Management

i'm need some software that allow users to print just after entering username and password and it's report how much prints any user send

Re: printer mangment

Today, most printers are connected directly to the network, and parallel ports have been extinct for many years. Print Management is a Microsoft Management Console (MMC) snap-in that enables you to install, view, and manage all of the printers in your organization from any computer running Windows Server 2003 R2. The OS, application, user, and printing device must all work together to produce an optimal amount of physical output. As printer hardware changed, so to did the printer management capabilities that were built into Windows Server.

Printer Management

There are many software available in market which performs such kind of jobs but i would advice you to go with CZ Print Job Tracker 5.0 because this software has simplified and automated print administration for print server and non-print server environment i.e. direct IP printing atmosphere. The software is designed for businesses and education institutions of all sizes and provides centralized control of print manager that helps to administer printer monitor and counter. This software is printer brand independent, can be used with any / all brands of printer. Since, the print management software has centralized print control, all printers located in an enterprise and print jobs are controlled easily from one server station and it has also made easy to send email alert.

CZ Print Job Tracker 5.0

Re: Printer Management

Alagus Software is providing complex and custom software solutions in the field of printers and printing management.
    Download Alagus

Re: Printer Management

thanks for all answers but my printer doesnt conncted to server itss directly connected with |USB cable to one comuter. i'll glad if someone can help me