Thread: How to disable Business Contact Manager in Outlook

How to disable Business Contact Manager in Outlook

I have a Acer laptop on which i had installed Windows Vista as my operating system. I had also installed Microsoft Outlook on my system. I would like to know that how can i disable Business Contact Manager on my Outlook ? Is i possible for me to do so? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct way of doing it, if possible. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Re: How to disable Business Contact Manager in Outlook

Business Contact Manager (BCM) is an add-on for Microsoft Outlook 2003 that adds customer resource management (CRM) features to Outlook. Business Contact Manager is designed to do exactly that: manage your business contacts. At a basic level this means recording and organizing the basic contact information (names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses) for the people you work with in business.

Microsoft Office System 2003 introduces the Business Contact Manager add-in to provide additional contact relationship management to Outlook 2003. Outlook lets you manage contacts, e-mail, a calendar, and tasks. Business Contact Manager extends those capabilities to add accounts, business contacts, and business opportunities (such as sales) to your Outlook data. A Business Contact Manager also needs to organize the information for the companies you work with and directly associate the people employed by those companies.

You can use the Add or Remove Programs item in Control Panel to remove Business Contact Manager. However, if you want to disable Business Contact Manager without removing Business Contact Manager, you can check out the following link. These items appear under their own Business Contact Manager branch in the folder list. This link would definitely help you to disable Business Contact Manager on your Microsoft Outlook.