Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Crack Excel Password

Windows Software

Old 06-10-2009

Crack Excel Password

I had installed Windows Xp along with Microsoft Word 2003 on my system. I had lost a very important password protected Excel file. I need that file immediately back on my system. Any one can help me to crack the Excel Password? Any one have any idea about it? Kindly provide me the correct solution for the above issue. Thanks.

Old 06-10-2009

Re: Crack Excel Password

If youíre stuck with an XLS file with a password that you need to break or crack, you can try out a small little utility that just might be able to get you back into your Excel file. assword Recovery Engine for Excel (XLPRE) is a software product that recovers passwords to open for MS Excel (*.XLS) files. Only a few clicks of the mouse are required to begin the recovery process. Download the demo-version of XLPRE and discover how convenient the program is.
Old 06-10-2009

The encryption used in Excel passwords is rather strong, so it can take some time to guess the password. Excel password remover tool to remove excel password & unlock xls file. PDS Excel Password Recovery tool to crack xls file password and unlock locked xls password instantly. If your password is more than 7 characters long, you should use the XLPRE settings to customize the password recover process. However, for most Excel password protection, itís usually on the workbook or sheet so that someone can view the file, but not make structural changes to the file or changes to the cells.
Old 06-10-2009

Basing on the information you remember about the password you can narrow the password recover process, making the password recover speed faster. Easily crack MS Excel Password & access your password protected Excel spreadsheet with PDS Excel Password Recovery Tool. Whenever you lost any password for any of your Excel document, then you need to crack it, by using any Excel Password tool. The program documentation contains information about using the program settings to make the search faster.
Old 12-10-2010

Sir
i am facing the similar problem i could not open the excel sheet as it is password procected and forgot the password.

please help
Old 13-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pannudeshmukh View Post
Sir
i am facing the similar problem i could not open the excel sheet as it is password procected and forgot the password.
You will need to make use of some application that can crack your password or atleast allow you to see the data. There are many such application. You can get some of their info from these threads, just have a look:
Excel Password Recovery Instructions
How to unlock password protected ms excel file ?
How to access protected spreadsheet ?
Remove or Recover Excel 2007 Password
Old 13-10-2010

I want to buy a Crack Password Software,but i am confuse which software is good for me.i need some suggestion.

Last edited by Maqbool : 13-10-2010 at 06:15 PM. Reason: External links not allowed, removed the same.
Old 14-10-2010

There are numerous 3rd party utilities which allege to reset forgotten word password. The program that I suggest is the Excel Password Recovery 5.0 It recovers/removes the "Password to Open" and "Password to Edit" for you to view and edit the document liberally.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,