Thread: Exchange Server Data Recovery Software

Exchange Server Data Recovery Software

I have exchange server along with Windows Vista been running on my machine. I would like to know that is there any Exchange Server data recovery software, which can help me to recover data from my exchange server? Can any body recommend me the best Exchange Server data recovery software? Any one have any idea about it? Let me know your views on the above issue. Any kind of information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Exchange Server Data Recovery Software

Kernel for Exchange Server Recovery helps in this situation where it scans the .edb and .stm exchange database files and restores every item from the user mailbox and saves to .PST file. To make the life easier, the application provides you the option to extract only the desired user mailboxes from the database amongst 100s and 1000s of mailboxes.

Exchange server recovery easily convert EDB to PST and view inaccessible emails of MS Exchange Server with Microsoft Outlook. Being efficient and result-oriented EDB repair tool, this Exchange dirty shutdown software repairs and recovers deleted Exchange mailboxes as well as the permanently deleted emails from the mailbox folders. MS Exchange Server 2000, 2003, and 2007 are the supported versions for database and email recovery.

The user interface of this Exchange Server recovery software is tremendously simple and cool looking that allows you to have Exchange recovery with great ease and efficiency. Kernel for Exchange Server Recovery is a quick and result-oriented tool for email recovery from corrupt MS Exchange Server database files (.edb and .stm) for exchange server version 2000, 2003 and 2007. This mode helps the administrator to rebuild the EDB database by repairing it from Exchange Dirty Shutdown states.

bobluis Guest

You can try Stellar phoenix Mailbox Exchange Recovery Software that gives all exchange data in few seconds.

Bob Luis