Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-2009

How does Driver Sweeper Work

Hi,
My audio driver is not working here. So I had tried two three sources to install the drivers. Now the audio has started but after boot up I receive a error about some volume control could not found. After searching I found it is a volume control panel which is installed while putting the drivers. I want to remove this out. I have seen some driver sweeper tool on the internet. But after installing does it cleans up the new drivers also. How it works and what is the system requirement. If possible please post the downloading link. Thanks in advance.
Old 03-10-2009

Re: How does Driver Sweeper Work

Yes driver sweeper is a handy utility which is used to clean up old drivers. You does not need to worry about the old drivers. They will not be cleaned up. The tool is best of cleaning up old drivers. Many a times there are different version of drivers are installed and uninstalled. But some files are left behind which creates system error. By this you can not only remove you driver but also update new one's and manage your driver files.
Driver Sweeper
Old 03-10-2009

There are many driver sweeper tools provided by different companies. All are almost free. The tools is lite and mostly compatible with all types of systems and drivers. On scanning the program checks for leaved and unused drivers. It gives out the users relevant information and you can clean them up. If driver are not cleaned up properly then you can face some system errors. It better to use any third party tools that can scan and clear up unused driver files.
Old 03-10-2009

Driver Cleaner Professional is freeware tool which is stable and much faster. You can simply use it for installing and removing drivers. It is suitable to access Graphic Card, motherboard and audio drivers. The tools is completely safe. It does not remove or add up drivers without the users interference. The software has a database of driver files. When connected online it founds incomplete or uninstalled hardware and search for appropriate drivers.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,