Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Firefox 3.5 slow at loading pages

Windows Software

Old 01-10-2009

Firefox 3.5 slow at loading pages

hi
i am using vista sp1 where i like to use Firefox for surfing but recently i observed that Firefox 3.5 i snot working proper all pages appears slowly ,i dont think the problem is due to internet connection as other downloads work proper like torrents so what is wrong with Firefox 3.5 ?
any help ?

Old 01-10-2009

Re: Firefox 3.5 slow at loading pages

there can be problem due to some plugin that you have installed for fire fox may be like dictionary or some proxy changer or else so just disable all plugin and reinstall Firefox with latest update..
Old 01-10-2009

There is a setting in Firefox to make that much memory available for other programs like it is minimized. This ensures that your computer stays fast, even if Firefox has long been open. The only drawback is that some Firefox slower as often minimized.
  • Type in the address bar of Firefox "about: config"
  • Right-click anywhere and go through "New" to "Boolean".
  • Give this new value called config.trim_on_minimize and set it to true
  • Start Firefox again.
Old 01-10-2009

Clear all junk files and folders use cc cleaner also scan computer for virus as there is much chance that due to virus computer utilize connection for some different purpose so scan with good antivirus application

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,