Thread: Need Playvix player

Need Playvix player

I'm having TE4 movie with is around 1 Gb in size stored on my system. The problem is that when i try to play, it gives out me an message that i need to have Playvix player installed on my pc. Can any one tell me that where can i get Playvix player? Is it possible for me to play TE4 movies on some other player? Any one have any idea about it? Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Need Playvix player

PlayVix is a reported malware and spyware video codec used in many newly released movies distributed through torrents. Playvix is a scam and always was. Now delete the movie and run a virus scan and a spyware scan. Hopefully you'll catch and remove anything that's gotten onto your computer before it does too much damage.

There is no alternate and whats worse is that most likely, if you double clicked that movie to start it playing you probably infected your computer with a virus or malware. To make it easy to run videos with an embedded player this can be played directly over internet. This is a XML driven FLV player where the entire FLV path are stored in the XML file.

If you want you can try out FLV Video Player 1.0 on your machine. It Streams the video for quick viewing. With it, every aspect of FLV video player can be configured and previewed point of time on, no any coding needed. And the player users could easily add their own FLV.