Thread: Unable to middle click Bookmarks to open new tab in Firefox 3

Unable to middle click Bookmarks to open new tab in Firefox 3

I use a desktop machine and it is been installed with Mac OS X. The problem is quite very much related to the Firefox 3 application. I am not able to middle click bookmarks to open in a new tab. I have no idea for the thing. Please let me know so that I can work with it well. Hope to get a solution. Help.

Re: Unable to middle click Bookmarks to open new tab in Firefox 3

Firefox 3 or 2 has the ability or rights to middle click bookmarks to open in new tab under Mac OS X. The only thing you need to do is to set to register as a 'middle button click.' I hope this may help you well to make the issue sorted. So do check and process accordingly. I hope this will then help you to perform accordingly. So check.

There are certain steps that you need to follow. This will help you out well to make the issue to be sorted. Follow the steps given below:

• You need to download userChrome.js file from the official site of Mozilla Firefox
    • Now restart the browser.
    • Navigate through /Macintosh HD/Users/<username>/Library/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/
    • Find the folder named Chrome and then open to it and minimize
    • Now /Macintosh HD/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Firefox/Profiles/ Download the attached ".zip" file, and unzip it
    • Restart your firefox browser. Click on your bookmarks with either a left click or middle button, and it will go to the next tab.

This will help.

The problem could be that you are using Windows version. Get the application to be worked and perform the act as required. This is necessary that you get worked well for it. Get the compatible version for Mac OS X. This will help you well to make the issue sorted well. I hope this will let you to get to a better conclusion. So do check and perform accordingly.

I guess you need to use the add on and perform accordingly well for you. It is essential and do check out for it. It is necessary that you work out for the thing and make the application to perform accordingly. It is necessary that you do look out and make the thing to perform well ad work accordingly well for you. So check out.

Reinstalling the application would definitely help to make the issue to be sorted for the same. The application may have some addons that has issues. This will definitely look out for the thing and then process for the same. This is necessary and check out for it. I hope this will let you to get a better conclusion.

I hope the issue is with the application that is Firefox so you need to work out with the thing very well and then perform the task. This is necessary and then you may perform well. Do check for the thing. All you need to do is to reinstall the application and then check out for necessary ailments required. This may help.