Thread: Best Flv to mp3 converter

Best Flv to mp3 converter

I would like to convert all my Flash format file to mp3 format. Can any body suggest me the best flv to mp3 converter?Is it possible for me to do so? Kindly let me know the best flv to mp3 converter. Would be grateful if any body helps me out to find out the best flv to mp3 converter.

Re: Best Flv to mp3 converter

FLV stands for Flash Video Files. It is a preferred file format for delivering video clips via Flash. FLV format has a decent quality-to-file size ratio. FLV to MP3 Converter is one freeware that can perfectly extract audio data from FLV video and convert to MP3 audio format, the conversion is high speed and the output MP3 file have as same as good quality with the source Flash file, the simple and friendly interface makes the program very easy to use.

Wondershare FLV converter is the best and the fastest FLV conversion software I've ever seen so far. The software extracts any sound elements and saves as independent audio files. The software also offers a MP3 merging feature that enables user to merge multiple extracted MP3 files into single one file.

OJOsoft Audio Converter is a powerful and professional tool for video and audio file conversion. Obviously, whatever audio options you choose, quality is limited by the quality of the source video, but there at least seem to be no loss of quality. This program can support batch conversion, and download FLV video from YouTube and directly convert to MP3 audio.

Quote Originally Posted by ThoMas321 View Post
    OJOsoft Audio Converter is a powerful and professional tool for video and audio file conversion. Obviously, whatever audio options you choose, quality is limited by the quality of the source video, but there at least seem to be no loss of quality. This program can support batch conversion, and download FLV video from YouTube and directly convert to MP3 audio.
    thanks for recommendation , but i need to activate this program

I will suggest you to download and install the Total Video Converter Software. This is very good and fast video converter software. I am suggesting you for this software because i am also using this software from past 6-7 months and i am very impressed with this software. This not only converts the video files to other formats but also has the ability to convert the video files in different codec types of the same file format. For example this can convert the video files to different types of the MP4 file format. This software can also convert the audio formats and it will convert the FLV file to the Mp3. Meaning that this software will extract the audio from the video file and convert the audio in the Mp3 format.

You can use any one of the following:
    1. FLV to MP3 Converter 1.2
    2. Freez FLV to MP3 Converter 1.5
    3. Doremisoft FLV to MP3 Converter 1.6
    4. Flv to AVI MP4 3GP WMV MP3 Converter 2.2
    5. Free Convert Youtube FLV to Audio MP3 6.1