Thread: Where to download Media Browser

Where to download Media Browser

Hi,
    I have a Vista Media Center PC. I am looking for a free Media browser for my media center pc. I had tried looking on some site but does not found any relevant tool. Please suggest some media browser for the same. Second thing is there a similar tool available in mobile version also. I had placed lots of videos and images in my Nokia mobile phone. If there is any tool which can help out a single windows for viewing my media files then that will be great. Thanks in advance.

Re: Where to download Media Browser

If you are using the PC then I will recommend you to add up a free Firefox plugin to navigate your media file in your computer as well as online.
    Amazing Media Browser is a convenient and freeware plugin for Mozilla Firefox that shows you the entire list of the source. It is easy to use and helps out to get access to media files on the site. The plugin is freely available from the official site to download. Try out. Second thing you can also download and try Wyzo browser.

I am not sure about the Media Center but on a PC level I use
    SWF Media Browser. It is a quicker and easy to use to tool especially for getting Flash files. You can simply browse online flash files and manage them out. The tool offers a thumbnail explorer with preview of the files. For the mobile phone you can use MobiMB Mobile Media Browser. It is a simple freeware tool for exploring media files in a nokia phone. It consist of a image gallery and other features.

Yes there is a tool called a Media Browser which is a free plugin for a Media Center PC. You can simply record, view digital photos and media. It is simple to use and available for free download. The tool offers you features like Automatic metadata retrieval, Streaming latest online trailers, Vodcast support, Media bookmarking, Support for external players, Third party plug-in architecture, Custom view layouts, Multiple themes, etc.