Thread: Windows Movie Maker Won't let me to save my movie

Windows Movie Maker Won't let me to save my movie

I have problem with my Window's Movie Maker.The movie which i make don't get it save. my computer has 1.5 GB RAM and there is enough space on hard drive to. whenever i click the save button it shows the message "Windows Movie Maker cannot save the movie". is it the machine problem or my Window's Movie Maker get corrupted ? what should i do to resolve this problem ??

Re: Windows Movie Maker Won't let me to save my movie

Do the following steps:

first of all you have to Clean up your hardrive means check the space .Then go to my computer click properties then click advanced, Click vitual memory check them it have to be 1000-2000. If it is not then change them an retstart your computer. Open Window's Movie Maker , when you are done with movie click "Save Movie File" on your computer ,click next and then name your video which you want to give. then you see Best Fit File Size click that option and your movie get save. I hope this work for you because, the same problem facing by me an doing this i get fix it.

May you don't have enough space on your hard disk. Because the length of the movie is 14 minute then it take almost 19 -20 GB of your hard disk. check the ram as well as your processor. check with your partition , if it is FAT 32 then it have limited video size . Make partition with NTFS , it have unlimited size. Try to reinstall the Windows Movie Maker , may be it get corrupted . New installation doesn't give you the problem.

Windows Movie Maker is comes with Windows XP.But it's worth to update with latest version. check the other program running in the same time. because other programs are likely interfering with Movie Maker's access to the hard drive. save the movie in pieces rather than as one large file. large file consume the hard disk in large size. Internal hard disks need to have a speed that is 7200 RPM for better performance. Take care of this thing so you not facing the problem again with Windows Movie Maker.