Thread: How to convert M2TS to AVI format

How to convert M2TS to AVI format

Just few days back i had bought a new Sony HDR-SR1 camcorder. Recently i was playing with it for a while and had recorded some movies. Now the problem is that the movies that i transferred from my camcorder to PC are in M2TS format. So can any body tell me that is there any way that I can convert M2TS movies to AVI format? Kindly provide me the correct information. Thanks a lot.

Re: How to convert M2TS to AVI format

When plugging in the Sony HDR-SR5, it functions as a USB Mass Storage Device. These formats are high-definition MPEG, AVC, H.264 transport stream video file format which commonly used by HD camcorders such as Sony, Canon, Panasonic. Tanbee AVCHD Video Converter is a powerful video converter that lets you convert HD video including m2t, mts, m2ts AVCHD video to popular video and audio formats.

It supports HD video camcorders such as Canon, Panasonic HDC, and Sony HDR. If it's an option you get better results if you set your camera to downscale your high def footage to standard def and then capture. Apecsoft M2TS to AVI MP4 DVD Converter allows you to convert your HD video (M2TS, MTS) and other windows media video (such as asf asx wmv mp4 vob flv dat 3gp mov) to Divx AVI, MPEG4 MP4, PAL DVD MPG and NTSC DVD MPG format. It's much more likely to be in an editable format that way for free/cheaper video editors.

The files the camera generates are compressed at an incredible 15:1 ratio. With this easy-to-use M2TS Converter, you can edit and adjust the video settings, Further more, this powerful tool can let you playback your converted files on all popular portable players such as iPod, iPhone, Archos, video mobile phone, Zune, PSP, etc.

nice sharing!
    Everything is OK!