Thread: Kaspersky Anti-virus ASUS on windows 7

Kaspersky Anti-virus ASUS on windows 7

I have the desktop computer system which has the Asus motherboard. I have installed the Windows 7 operating system. I am facing the issue with the Kaspersky Anti-virus software installed in the Windows 7. This Kaspersky Anti-virus came with the Asus motherboard which this desktop system has. This antivirus is working properly except the 'File anti-virus' and 'Proactive Defense' which is not starting when opening the software.

Re: Kaspersky Anti-virus ASUS on windows 7

You are having the Kaspersky Anti-virus installed in the desktop computer system which has the Windows 7 operating system installed in it. According to you the Kaspersky Anti-virus software is not working properly. You have got this antivirus software with the ASUS motherboard of your desktop computer. It is possible that the Kaspersky Anti-virus is not installed properly in the desktop.

You are saying that the "File anti-virus" and "Proactive Defense" is not starting of the Kaspersky Anti-virus in the Windows 7 operating system. So may be it is possible that the database of the Kaspersky Anti-virus software is not updated and it is outdated. So you should update the virus database of the Kaspersky Anti-virus software as soon as possible.

It may be possible that Kaspersky Anti-virus version which you have installed in your desktop computer is not compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. So i will recommend you to check the compatibility of the Kaspersky Anti-virus software version with the Windows 7 operating system. This can be possibility.

I will advise you to download and install the latest version of the Kaspersky Anti-virus software compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. This will resolve the problem of the "File anti-virus" and "Proactive Defense" related with the current version of your desktop computer system. So try this out and revert back as soon as possible over here.

I dont think so this can be the compatibility issue because this Kaspersky Anti-virus is fully compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. It is definitely the virus database error. May be the Kaspersky Anti-virus is not able to update the database from the internet properly because of which you are getting this types of the issue with the Antivirus.

jacky7788 Guest

i think kaspersky is not compatible for window 7