Thread: Where to Download AMLM Pro

Where to Download AMLM Pro

Hi,
    From where can I download Autoresponder & Mailing List Manager (AMLM) Pro software. I am just searching for a mailing list generator type tool which can manage my contact details and support auto reply feature. I only found the name of this application in reference. So I need some information on the same. If anyone uses it then how is the experience. Please post some suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Re: Where to Download AMLM Pro

AMLM Pro is a application which can allow you to send mails in sequential order automatically at a given time as configured by the user. The tool stores information in HTML type form and generates a automatic script for sending a reply. It adds up the sender from the mailing list and also follow up as per the given type intervals. The tool is easy to used and manage. But is not for free. The application is a commercial product so you will need to buy the same from the official site.

The main features of AMLM Pro is auto respond, many mailing list, more domain add up, fully customizable message followup, link tracking system, file attachments, SQL DBA, etc. The tool runs out freely without any user intervention once it is configured. It is a powerful mailing list manager software. You can send you mails automatically and configure the same for reply. It is not freely available.

The tool is best for those who have to send mails every day. You can simply add up the mails in the contact list and the rest of the work is done by AMLM. You can simply create and send unlimited messages as per the time interval. The tools offers you a Mailing List Management service, list entries management, confirmation message option, a check up utility to ensure the Email Duplication, Auto Responders in single and multi user way, etc. The GUI of the tool is simple and it is very easy to use.

shown Guest

The mailing list feature allows you to manage your messages and subscribers easily. Lots of powerful features include: multiple auto responders, multiple mailing lists, multiple domains, personalized follow-up messages, unlimited custom fields, multiple file attachments, powerful my SQL database, scheduled mailings, double opt-in, email doubling check, unsubscribe link, link tracking system, easy to use boundary, plus much more. You can download this software from here