Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Ulead VideoStudio output is not clear

Windows Software

Old 26-09-2009

Ulead VideoStudio output is not clear

hi,
i have Ulead VideoStudio that i have downloaded from net. Now i am trying to edit some videos and working on slideshows but i am not able to achieve good quality .i dont know why picture quality is too bad .capturing also not good ? how to solve this ?

Old 26-09-2009

Re: Ulead VideoStudio output is not clear

Ulead VideoStudio allows you to edit your video and produce quality mounts. so there you need to select proper option for the good quality check in video settings that resolution and quality of picture for high
Old 26-09-2009

I always had the Ulead VideoStudio 11 but I also have the 8 that I never used before but i tried 8 that i feel more better than i got more better quality with default settings no need to manage and change settings also easy to use .. where your problem is may be due to the file format or applied video filter can be reason.else Increase your VGA performance.
Old 26-09-2009

Check for viruses get proper driver for your vga or display check here Unlead video studio capture drivers also make sure you are going with proper procedure. also try to installed XP service pack 3 then reinstall application again ...

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,