Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Best software for tablet pc

Windows Software

Old 25-09-2009

Best software for tablet pc

hi
i am looking for Best software for tablet pc . i just recently got new tablet pc as i join for my degree so now i am looking for application that can help me to use tablet pc better .
thank you

Old 25-09-2009

Re: Best software for tablet pc

Take control with Microsoft Office OneNote 2007, the easy-to-use note-taking and information-management program where you can capture ideas and information in electronic form. Insert files or Web content in full-color, searchable format or as icons that you can click to access.check here for more What is one note in Ms Office?
Old 25-09-2009

try PDF Revu. BLUEBEAM PDF Revu is an application that allows you to convert printable files on Windows file in Adobe PDF.
  • You have total control over the files generated that provides security like encryption, restricting the rights of the reader (no printing, copying ...)
  • The application installs a button in the toolbar of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), which gives access directly to the creation of PDF files in few clicks
  • A virtual printer is also installed on your system
  • You do not have to worry about editing your PDF files, BLUEBEAM PDF Revu allows you to edit files, rotate, resize, focus, image quality ...
Old 25-09-2009

InkSeine is a prototype ink application from Microsoft Research. It is designed from the ground up to have a user interface uniquely tailored to pen input. so improve experience for the digital pen and ink. You can easily find emails, documents, ink notes, web pages without any problem .
Old 25-09-2009
ruselrones

Diskeeper 2008 Professional represents a quantum leap in system performance, enabling you to run your computer at the height of its potential, 100% of the time, and for the life of your systems..........

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , , , , ,