Thread: Best software for tablet pc

Best software for tablet pc

hi
    i am looking for Best software for tablet pc . i just recently got new tablet pc as i join for my degree so now i am looking for application that can help me to use tablet pc better .
    thank you

Re: Best software for tablet pc

Take control with Microsoft Office OneNote 2007, the easy-to-use note-taking and information-management program where you can capture ideas and information in electronic form. Insert files or Web content in full-color, searchable format or as icons that you can click to access.check here for more What is one note in Ms Office?

try PDF Revu. BLUEBEAM PDF Revu is an application that allows you to convert printable files on Windows file in Adobe PDF.
    • You have total control over the files generated that provides security like encryption, restricting the rights of the reader (no printing, copying ...)
    • The application installs a button in the toolbar of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), which gives access directly to the creation of PDF files in few clicks
    • A virtual printer is also installed on your system
    • You do not have to worry about editing your PDF files, BLUEBEAM PDF Revu allows you to edit files, rotate, resize, focus, image quality ...

InkSeine is a prototype ink application from Microsoft Research. It is designed from the ground up to have a user interface uniquely tailored to pen input. so improve experience for the digital pen and ink. You can easily find emails, documents, ink notes, web pages without any problem .

ruselrones Guest

Diskeeper 2008 Professional represents a quantum leap in system performance, enabling you to run your computer at the height of its potential, 100% of the time, and for the life of your systems..........