Thread: How does graphedit application works

How does graphedit application works

Recently i had bought a new Acer laptop, on which Windows Vista had been installed as my operating system. Most of the time i used Microsoft Word as well as Microsoft Excel application, to know the exact financial potion of our company. My basic job consist working on word and excel, on which most of the time i need to keep on adding graph charts. One of my friend as advise me to use graphedit application. So, can any body tell me that how does graphedit application? How can it reduced my time and how efficiency can i use it on my word as well on my excel sheet? Kindly provide me the correct information on graphedit application. Would be grateful to you if any body provides me the correct information on the above one.

Re: How does graphedit application works

GraphEdit is a graphical tool to video conversion. GraphEdit is a visual tool for building filter graphs and then extract or convert between different video or audio formats. GraphEdit is pretty easy-to-use, reliable and uses a custom persistence format.

GraphEdit is a utility which is part of the Microsoft DirectShow SDK. I use GraphEdit to convert WMV and ASF files to AVI.A pin connection appears as an arrow connecting the output pin to the input pin. GraphEdit can automatically build a filter graph that plays a file.

GraphEdit is a visual tool for building and testing filter graphs. Connection mediatypes can be viewed as "properties" on pins and connections. You can even view a filter graph created by an application running in another process. If you develop applications using DirectShow, GraphEditPlus will make your life much easier.