Thread: How to Print RDLC without preview

How to Print RDLC without preview

I want to print ms report (*.rdlc) without preview and without create external file! It should view's 100% and must be print's perfectly once I click on the print button. However, the user's wanted the option to either view the report or just printing it without viewing it, especially if they have to print multiple Job's. Is there any way to print rdlc file without preview and create external file?

Re: How to Print RDLC without preview

I have created a small app using pretty much and I will provide you those steps that you should also follows, On the File menu, point to New, and then select Project. In the Project Types pane, choose Visual C# or Visual Basic and Windows. In the Templates pane, choose Console Application to create a Microsoft Console application. In the Name box, type the name of the project: PrintLocalReport. In the Location box, enter the directory in which you want to save your project, or click Browse to navigate to it. The project opens with the Code window showing the Program code file.

The Program code file should already be open for editing. If it is not, double-click on the Program.cs or Module1.vb file in the Solution Explorer window.
    You can download the code for your program from the MSDN library, download the code and use it in your application.

Replace existing code in the Program file with the following code of your programming language choice.

For Visual C#, use the following code. go here.

Did you copy & paste the code from MSDN as it appears? I ask, because i just used this code and it works perfectly but it only prints when i run it from visual studio. But when i compile the web app and run it from IIS it generates the image but doesn't print and doesn't throw any error. Their code is set up to print to the Image Writer (First line after the Print() declaration).