Thread: Best ISO Editor

Best ISO Editor

I have a P4 machine on which i had installed Windows Xp. I have an ISO file resides on my hard disk, which i would like to open it. I would also like the ISO file to add a few files and folders, then save the modified ISO file. I would only burn the ISO when it became large enough to fill a CDR. All the software I found will only burn ISO files, not edit them. So, i would like to know that which is the best iso editor? Anyone have any idea about it? Kindly let me know your views on it.

Re: Best ISO Editor

You can use CDImage Pro. Besides it, the wide range of supported formats could be more: RM, RMVB, FLV, MOV and ISO. You can pause and record live streams and use it to encode purchased tracks in AAC at 192Kbps.

You can use CDImage Pro. It's a program thought for MS internal use only, but you can download it for free. It has a lot of command line options and you can run it through a batchfile. It can process almost all CD-ROM image file(s) including ISO and BIN.

ImgBurn can create ISO files and can also burn them. The best ISO program I've ever used is MagicISO, although it isn't free. You can convert image files to the standard ISO format, and you have the ability to create ISO image file(s) from a CD-ROM.