Thread: How to embed Youtube videos in Mysql?

How to embed Youtube videos in Mysql?

I want to store some Youtube video in my database and whenever anyone want to see those video should be able to see it by automatic firing query to the database table, does it possible in the database manipulation. This kind of query would increase the load on the local server?

Re: How to embed Youtube videos in Mysql?

I will give you a simple way that, you just need to save the embed link provided with the youtube video it is actually a web link for that video which you need to provide in your XML format, that you need to provide in the href video. The way I handled this was to enter only the video ID, such as AOee5gAHckI into the MySQL and then during the query output rest of the YouTube player code.

The users can be directed to copy only that code, instead of the embedding code then the webmaster can have more control over changes later on. Embedding YouTube video in a web page is as easy as inserting few lines of YouTube embed code into the webpage. But depending on how the user got to the video the ID might not be at the end, sometimes you might see this: orZ0Y-RA2L0&feature=related, the ID of that video is: orZ0Y-RA2L0.

The embed code for each video is available on the YouTube website along with customization options. You can check their documentation of this method to see if there is some extra debug you can turn on in the call that is being made to it. However it is often not desirable to store the whole embed code in your database. The embed code usually includes parameters such as width, height, border color and enable related videos. I don't know enough about the Gallery internals of this method call.