Thread: Is Twitterberry the best twitter application for blackberry

Is Twitterberry the best twitter application for blackberry

I'm having a blackberry phone. I'm planning to download TwitterBerry software for my blackberry phone? But before getting the TwitterBerry software, i would like to know that is twitterberry the best twitter application for blackberry phones? Has any one tried out twitterberry application on their blackberry phones? Let me know your views or suggestion on the above topic.

Re: Is Twitterberry the best twitter application for blackberry

TwitterBerry is mobile client for posting updates to Twitter. TwitterBerry is a data application that may use different methods to connect to the Internet. Please check your phone plan before using TwitterBerry to avoid any unexpected charges. It works over the data network, so you don't need to use SMS.

Once you see the little ‘t’ icon on your display, you are good to go. You do not obtain any ownership right, title, or other interest in Orangatame products, trademarks, or copyrights by downloading, copying, or otherwise using TwitterBerry. Fire it up and the program will prompt you to enter your Twitter username and password. You assume the entire risk related to your use of TwitterBerry. After logging, Twitterberry imports all your latest updates and then slows off its home screen- it’s like a miniaturized version of Twitter

One of the newest features is the integration of TwitPic. Now you can send pictures you have taken with your BlackBerry to your fellow twitters. Twitter is a service for friends, family, and coworkers to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick. Another neat feature is being able to choose which ’splash page’ TwitterBerry will display when you open the application.