Thread: What is Mobility Modder for ATI GPU

What is Mobility Modder for ATI GPU

Hi,
    I had heard about a tool called mobility modder. This tool is used to keep the GPU drivers upto date. I am not so sure about this. I had tried to search the same but in that case I am getting link of ATI Catalyst tool. I have a ATI RADEON HD 2700 card in my PC. And I think this is a important update. Does this is necessary if yes then why. If I installed it will it create conflict with the system drivers which are pre-installed. Any suggestions would really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: What is Mobility Modder for ATI GPU

A mobility modder is tool which is released by Driver Heavens. This is a automated service which is keeps your GPU drivers upto date. The latest version is released and available for free download. There is no worry of system conflict here. It is an essential tool for update. Here for new users it is really difficult to locate the drivers for a particular hardware. In the case of GPU you will does not need to search for the same. This service will do the work. Download it from below.
    Download Mobility Modder

It is a driver update service which supports a range of graphic cards of ATI and Nvidia family. It is lite tool with full drivers update service. Once you installed then you will not need to run a current update of drivers for better performance. The ATI modding tool is really an easy way to keep your system upto date in case of drivers. It is a automated tool that is usually used to increase the performance of gaming. The tool supports all version of windows.

This tool simply means to keep your latest drivers up to date. That means if you graphic is not working so good and you need to download the new drivers then just put this tool in your system and run it. It generally supports ATI Radeon graphics cards. The tool just modifies the drivers of ATI Catalyst and so there are compatible with the OS. Simply decompress the path in it and provide the driver directory for modification.