Thread: Cursor pausing

Cursor pausing

Hello everyone,

I have noticed yesterday night for some reasons my mouse pointer keeps freezing. This occur every couple of seconds and only lasts for about .5 secs. It is kind of disturbance than anything else.I've run a scan with Malwarebytes and it found nothing.If anyone could deliver some kind of explanation that would be greatly appreciated.

thanks...

Re: Cursor pausing

Which operating System is it and what is the specification of your computer? Do the programs freeze or is it just the mouse pointer? I have had a faulty mouse in the past..I would take what some computer 'experts' say with a pinch of salt at times.Did you swap the mouse. They are that cheap

What kind of mouse you are with ? Is it a ps2? does it have three buttons and wheel? was above to paste in here my entry for my mouse, have you backup your xorg.conf file, add my entry rather than yours to your xorg.conf and see what occur. The only issue is you might get freaked out if your mouse quickly doesn't work! (There is a relatively easy way to fix that with only the keyboard, but why bother if I can find out in advance what is right for your mouse?)

Alright, You should check your Energy Saver in control panel, you may have a few options turned on that put the system as less responsive.Same time you have to unplug and plug in your mouse. But my first guess would be that the mouse is dying - possibly from it's cord going bad.So better you should go for a replacement of the same