Thread: Printer software download problem

Printer software download problem

I have been using the canon Pixma MP 160 Printer. Yesterday i just formatted my desktop computer installed with windows XP. I somehow managed to install the drivers but i was not allowed to install the software which was there in the CD because of some error. Hence i would like to know whether these printer software are available or not i want to download the software on my system so that i can print my documents. Why is there a Printer software download problem. If there are any other software available please suggest. thanks in Advance.

Re: Printer software download problem

This situation clearly indicates that there is certain problem with your network since you are not able to download the software. I think that there is certain kind of maintenance activity undergoing in your locality and hence there seems a network failure so it would be better to try from a different location. If the problem persists try downloading the software from a different source.

Just purchased a brand new multifunction canon MP 150 and when I wanted to install the printer so I inserted the cd and also i am pretty sure that when I arrived almost at the end I was told the printer is not connected , Why i am getting this error since when i connect it again in my computer says new hardware found and when I click the bubble for the install this way the Lord gives me c: i386. I do nothing happens or not I even share print it were in vain.

Hi I have a problem giving my friends my Canon MP160 printer and I just can not download the drivers from the canon site, or on new hardware, solve the problem and also i am not able to configure the device driver yet it will tell me the problem and found no driver, and my friends did not have installation cd so you are not following your help this great thank you in advance

If you are using the Canon Pixma MP150 / MP160 i would suggest you to do the following
    • Turn off the printer.
    • Press "Power" and at the same time to "Stop / Reset".
    • Release Stop / Reset "and press again it twice.
    • Release both buttons.
    • When the lights on / off "are green, press" Stop / Reset 4 times.
    • Turn off the printer and switch.

PS: Actually, it is a reset counters for Canon printers