Thread: Recover vfat pictures

Recover vfat pictures

Hey Good morning,

My issue is that I deleted all the pictures off of my 512MB SD card and took 153 more unfortunately.I've been attempting to recover them with no avail. I've been trying using fsck.vfat and photorec Do you there any suggestions to give? I know that with the size of the card and the amount of extra data written odds are low, but I have been able to barley recover anything at all. Any suggestions would be largely appreciated highly.

thanks..

Re: Recover vfat pictures

Can you give a try to Handy Recovery 1.0 it was a free utility when I downloaded it and has worked amazingly for me many times. They have a retail version of it now but I noticed a freeware version on their website so it looks like they still let you download it.If the freeware version is the same as it used to be it will show version 1.0 and be fully functional and not time limited. Just do a google search for Handy Recovery 1.0 and you should be able to figure it out easily.

I guess the thing is a long shot, but it might work.Many mobile phones have same data leads that may suit, and if so you might be able to download their drag it off the camera application. As obviously your photos are vital, it may only be possible with Microsoft Windows.

I guess you are comfortable with Advanced File Recovery to recover data. It is a friendly and nice data recovery software for all Windows operating system platforms, supports various file systems, like FAT, FAT16, VFAT, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, on different storage media. Advanced File Recovery promises safe and proper file recovery after kind of mistakes, like accidental file removal and disk formatting, and so on.