Thread: Where to download Product Name Generator

Where to download Product Name Generator

Hi,
    I am working in a sales company. Currently we are working on a range of household products. So I was just figuring out that is there any tool which can offer a dedicated feature in Product Management. Like the design, name, sale output, etc. I had never heard about this before. But if there are such tools then please post some feature and information. This saves most of time instead of manually doing everything. According to your what applications can be beneficial in the field of Product Management.

Re: Where to download Product Name Generator

You can go for Rhyma technologies support. It is a dedicated site which offers you all solution related to Product Development. The company has some ready to use applications which can help your out to develop and integrate your own product plus to take proper decision for the same. You have to just submit your information and they will offer you all information in GUI mode. Just check out.

I will recommend you to use Focal Point tool by IBM. I am not sure that it is supported for all types of products but it is a fully functional software which offers you key support in a Product launch. This application supports market and business co-ordination, project and portfolio management. You can capture and add current market situation and needs in the application. You can use visualization and other features to get results. You can design the product as per consumer need and derive a project. It has a centralize management of data which keeps in your mails, docs and spreadsheets.

There is very less development in this part. The condition in market never remain constant. Both demand and supply are elastic. So you cannot depend on a constant application to get proper result and take decision. Product planing in done on market survey, economic policies, consumer preference etc. I am familiar with Qpack. This application determines the lifecycle of product. You can manage lifecycle of your product in this.