Thread: Screen Spy - Monitoring Tool

Screen Spy - Monitoring Tool

Hi,, my younger bro is running a small organization where he is not able to monitor each and every people what doing on their computers. So as a solution one of my colleague has suggested me to use a third party tool called something like Screen Spy. i don't know anything about this tool Do you guy have any idea about Screen Spy ?

Re: Screen Spy - Monitoring Tool

Screen Spy is a Screen Capture Software. It is a free and tiny utility that is able to monitor every activities done by users on a computer. I can be very helpful to monitor your kids, your employees, etc.. You can enable active window title filtering function and then input some string separated by commas. By this way,the screenshot which have been saved is important and concern. This program works invisibly. Loudness decreases with the adjusted period of time to the adjusted.

Once you get installed Screen Spy on your system , you can set the time in second to start the spy. It also allows you to configure a password to protect it from launching by somebody from system tray without your authorization. It use to keep capturing frames and save it to a folder specified by you. So that you can see what the user was doing on your computer.

Download Spy Screen 3.5

Similar to a surveillance camera, Virtual Screen Spy captures images of your computer screen. By default it gives 1000 snapshots but you can even set the maximum screenshot you would like to capture. It takes screenshot every 9 seconds. Screen Spy supports Windows Xp. Vista and Windows 7 Operating system