Thread: Bleeping out words on DVDs

Bleeping out words on DVDs

Hi,

I created a video on a video camera that I've put on to a DVD recently. Unfortunately, there is kind of swearing on it and I doesn't want to watch it because of this.I was thinking if I could rip the files of the DVD onto my computer and somehow bleep out the words.Can i perform this?.If so how can accomplish that?

i hope i will get an answer..

Re: Bleeping out words on DVDs

You can use cool edit or any other sound editing application for supper sing/replacing unnecessary words.All you need to do this go to below steps

1) Firstly demux audio from the video
    2) process audio with your favorite audio editor
    3) Now you can encode it
    4) Finally mux it to the video again.

Hey it can be done with the help of windows movie maker. You have to open up the time line on your Audio track. Then you just put the bleep noise in over the cussing. It takes a bit of practice to get it right but it's not that hard if you expand the audio track entirely.You can even use the cut function to avoid bleep in and then just nudge right or left to blend the audio track back together.perform a sample audio test track to get the feel of how to cut and blend the beep noise in first. That way you don't harm your timing on the main track.

I don't care if I just edited the VOBs straight up. Easiest method to clip out the abusing words (without teaching the art of key framing) is to right click on the audio track and select 'unlink audio and video'. Shift the sliding position indicator to the beginning of the bad words and use the razor in order to cut the audio track.Now Move CTI to the end of the abusing words and use the razor tool again. Now right click on the middle section (with the bad words) and choose 'clear'. You'll now have a empty part in the audio track where the bad words used to be.