Thread: Unable to change booktype with Imgburn

Unable to change booktype with Imgburn

Hello guys I am using Intel i7 processor with Microsoft windows 7. Yesterday I try Imgburn with my system. And I want some help from you guys regarding to this Imgburn. I want to copy an Xbox 360 ISO and I am unable to change booktype. It shows me a error message says unknown (failed). And it shows me a reason that is invalid command operation code. I am not able to understand this error so please help me out to solve this problem. All replies are highly appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Unable to change booktype with Imgburn

Hi I was facing similar kind of problem. I was bugging away as soon as I proverb on one discussion group that if you couldn’t modify the booktype you couldn’t burn games however I just burnt it anyhow not including any changing book category and it workings very well. You shouldn’t have to to change any setting in imgburn to burn a 360 iso. Install imgburn select the DVD file for the game and it will burn. If whatever thing, immediately modify write speed to 2.4 or lesser.

Hello I am facing similar kind of problem. I am using Samsung SH-S223F. And I have attempt copying similar to 10 different ways and it copies however then when I set it in the Xbox it articulate "Open Tray". My Write Speed is right, each and every surroundings are accurate, but I just can't modify the booktype and I'm supposition that's why it says "Open Tray". I try to find out it on internet but no success. Please help me to solve this. Thank you.

Well, in my country we make use of PAL, When I presently modded it I wasn't in no doubt if NTSC games would work as a result my friend from USA give somebody the use of one of his games to make an effort it out. The xbox picked up the game other than obviously mistaken area or no matter what but it did observe the game. At the moment when I do it I through my PAL Games, It presently doesn't work. And I am using accurately DVD+R DL discs.

Hello I hope this will help you to solve your query. Just try this with your settings. we will the entire you could do with to do is choose the .DVD file through imageburn, you be capable of manually position the layer break in the settings if you would like, but it’s not essential and decide on your acceptable burner, and burn speed, 2.4 or 4x your choice, and burn it. It is supposed to work presumptuous your console is flashed appropriately. I hope it works. Thank you.