Thread: Tool for deleting internet history and logs

Tool for deleting internet history and logs

Hi,, i have only one computer at home that is Windows Vista and is used many many family members. As per security and privacy, i always need to clear history, cache, log, etc.. manually form my Firefox web browser. Well, i got the following thread Tool to Remove PC History , but the tool CCcleaner that is mentioned, dont work on my system. So is there any other tool for deleting internet history and logs ? Please help

Re: Tool for deleting internet history and logs

While Internet surfing your browser records all your actions: every website you visited, every image and video you have seen, every search string you entered in search engines, information you entered on websites, your surfing preferences and habits. Well, the best i can suggest you is Wipe that is designed to secure privacy of the user in many ways like deleting browsing history, clean index.dat files, remove cookies, cache, logs, delete temporary internet files, autocomplete search history.

Download Wipe

You just need to run the application Wipe once you finished with your work and it will wipe files without chance of recovery.To make it impossible to restore deleted files from your disk, you should use file wiping utility to wipe files from the physical disk sectors.Using 'Wiping scheme viewer' and 'Wiping scheme Editor' you can create and use your own wiping schemes or create deleting files schemes based on built-in algorithms to meet your specific requirements.

Thanks buddy, that really works for me. I just installed in on my computer and after running it there is no history or cache in the history. Thanks for the great tool and and your valuable help. Keep it up !!