Thread: Differences between jasc paint shop pro dell edition and Dell branded version

Differences between jasc paint shop pro dell edition and Dell branded version

I'm having a Dell 8300 laptop on which Paint Shop Pro was pre-installed for 60 days trial period. Now the problem is that it has ended and i'm thinking of purchasing the new one. Now, i would like to know that is there any major differences between jasc paint shop pro dell edition and the Dell branded version? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct information on the above issue. Any kind of information on the above issue would be appreciated.

Re: Differences between jasc paint shop pro dell edition and Dell branded version

It is important to understand the Dell Picture Studio is comprised of two products, Paint Shop Photo Album and Paint Shop Pro Studio. The most popular version of this product among our users is 1.0. When upgrading, you may have selected to upgrade only one of the Dell Picture Studio products.

Re: Differences between jasc paint shop pro dell edition and Dell branded version

I am not personally familiar with Dell's OEM version. The names of program executable files are mspaint.exe, netguide.exe, Paint Shop Pro.exe and tubeconverter.exe. However, the time-limited trials of software commonly loaded on computers are typically, but not always, 'lite' versions of the full retail product.

If you're unsure about which product you're upgrading, please reference to official jasc website. If you want, you can check out the following link. Hope so it may help you to get the exact differences between jasc paint shop pro dell edition and Dell branded version.