Thread: Download xlsx Viewer

Download xlsx Viewer

Hello , i have a window xp Computer ,now the problem is that my office 2007 Seem to Corrupted and I Cannot it To Working, and i have some important files made in Excel 2007 , Which i just need to for viewing purpose only, so i was wondering it there any free xlsx Viewer available for download just like word viewer , please help me thanks in advance

Re: Download xlsx Viewer

Have you tried the latest version ExcelViewer

Excel Viewer
    Brief Description
    Open, view, and print Excel workbooks, even if you don't have Excel installed. This download is a replacement for Excel Viewer 97 and all previous Excel Viewer versions.

Overview
    With Excel Viewer, you can open, view, and print Excel workbooks, even if you don't have Excel installed. You can also copy data from Excel Viewer to another program. However, you cannot edit data, save a workbook, or create a new workbook. This download is a replacement for Excel Viewer 97 and all previous Excel Viewer versions.

Download From Here

The problem is that the latest version of Microsoft Office is not compatible with earlier. The simplest is to use OpenOffice which has the advantage of being compatible with everything, and it is free. It can be installed without uninstalling MS Office and you can choose what office suite to use. But with experience, free is better than paying!

odf-converter-integrator is a handy tool to open Microsoft Office 2007 (the new Open XML format,. docx,. xlsx and. pptx). The conversion is excellent and available for Linux or Windows platforms.

Simply launch the program, open the file. Docx, xlsx and pptx or conversion is done automatically ODF.