Thread: Final Cut Studio 2009 not working on MAC OS X

Final Cut Studio 2009 not working on MAC OS X

Hi, i am a MAC user, version 10.5.5. i have downloaded Final Cut Studio 2009 and installed it on my MAC SO X but its working on the same due to some unknown reason. I tried it reinstalling again but still the same problem. Do you guys have any idea why my MAC OS X not supporting Final Cut Studio 2009 ? Please help.

Re: Final Cut Studio 2009 not working on MAC OS X

Final Cut Studio 2009 will not support your operating system because Mac OS X v10.5.7 is recommended for this application. So you need to upgrade your system to version 10.5.7. TO do so, just go through these steps:-

• From the Apple menu, choose System Preferences.
    • From the View menu, choose Software Update.
    • Click Update Now.
    • In the Software Update window, select the items you want to install, then click Install.
    • Enter an administrator account name and password.
    • After the update is complete, restart the computer if a restart is required.

You can repeat these steps to see if more updates are now available. Because some software updates are prerequisites for others, you may need to repeat these steps several times to complete the software update sequence.

If you choose the root level of your Mac OS X startup volume as a custom location for installing Final Cut Studio content, the content could install in either default or alternate locations and cause unexpected behavior.Avoid choosing the root level of the Mac OS X startup volume as a custom install location for Final Cut Studio content.

Mac OS X v10.5 and later allows you set Software Update to download important updates automatically. You will be notified when the updates are ready to be installed.

Thanks for the quick and valuable help mates. I think that is the possible cause for the problem. I'll try to upgrade my operating system and will let you know if any problem occurred. i appreciate all your help.