Thread: Burning avi to dvd with nero 7

Burning avi to dvd with nero 7

Hi,

I need to How can I burn an avi movie file to a dvd using nero 7. I’ve tried to burn the movie but it takes more then a hour to finish 700mb file, And sometimes it freezes between the burning process. I also try and burn them as video project, but it doubles the File size to 1.4GB, I dont know what to do.

Please help!!!!!!

Re: Burning avi to dvd with nero 7

For me nero is the best burning software, nero 7 Ultra is good for burning almost any movie file. But if you are facing any problem then use DVDFLICK, You can be found in this situation where some videos may face problem in playing, with DVDFLICK ypou can quickly and easily burn a DVD video, DVD Flick is a free authoring software. DVD Flick has the advantage of recognizing a large number of formats: AVI, MPG, MOV, WMV, ASF, FLV, Matroska or MP4 are recognized and automatically converted. The software offers several output options: it can create the DVD files for burning later generate an ISO image or burn directly to disk.

Re: Burning avi to dvd with nero 7

To burn AVI movies in nero. You need to use Nero vision 4 or 5 .Nero Vision 4 Video Editing and Authoring Capture,author,and burn video with Nero Vision software.The user-friendly interface makes it easy to capture your videos from DV cameras and other external video devices and record them to DVD-Video, Video CD (VCD), Super Video CD (SVCD), and miniDVD. With the many features offered in this powerful Multimedia software, you will have numerous options for creating and managing your digital memories. Even those who are new to the world of video will find using Nero Vision easy and enjoyable.