Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How can i prevent Microsoft to collect private data from my Vista

Windows Software

Old 03-09-2009

How can i prevent Microsoft to collect private data from my Vista

Hi,, i am a Windows Vista user. Today one of my colleague has told me that when i send error report my private datas also goes to Microsoft. If that is true than its little serious matter for all Vista user including me. So i wanted to know is there any way i can prevent Microsoft to collect private data from my Vista ? Please let me know soon.

Old 03-09-2009

Re: How can i prevent Microsoft to collect private data from my Vista

Well, fortunately i got an application while searching on net to prevent Microsoft to collect private data from my Vista. It is called as Vispa. Vispa is an excellent and completely recommendable program that can increase the security and privacy of your Windows Vista operating system in an effective, and incredibly practical way.With Vispa you can block all Windows services which send your private information on Microsoft server.

Download Vispa
Old 03-09-2009

With Vispa you can block all Windows services which send your private information on Microsoft server. Vispa allows you to easily tweak your Windows Vista for better privacy and security, even system performance. Do a few clicks rather than finding the write registry keys or program settings. Beyond that, it has all kinds of minor Internet Explorer, usability, and service tweaks.
Old 03-09-2009

Thanks for the info friends. That is all i needed. I think this is the easiest way to prevent our important data form Microsoft server. Help appreciated.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,