Thread: Microsoft Streets and Trips 2010

Microsoft Streets and Trips 2010

I have a Windows Vista operating system. I am using Microsoft's Streets and Trips from a long time whenever i used to plan for any trip. Now as i come to know Microsoft has released the never version that is Streets and Trips 2010, i wonder to have it on my system. So could you guys please let me know where can i download and what are the system requirements of Microsoft Streets and Trips 2010 ? I appreciate all your help.

Re: Microsoft Streets and Trips 2010

Microsoft Streets & Trips has been the #1 best selling travel and map software for nine years straight, according to the NPD Group/U.S. Retail Tracking Service. Streets & Trips is easy-to-use travel and map software that helps you plan your trip your way—across town or across the country. It gives you accurate directions to just about anywhere in the United States and Canada. Plus, Streets & Trips is GPS-enabled, so you can just plug in your GPS locator for spoken, turn-by-turn directions.

Now with the latest version that is Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010 every trip is a good with tools and features to help you create custom routes, set driving preferences, plan breaks, and calculate travel costs, this trip planning software makes travel easier, whether you're going around town or anywhere.

Download Microsoft Streets and Trips 2010

Microsoft Streets and Trips 2010 help users plan their travels more easily and systematic. It now shows remaining driving time to destination, distance to next stop, and distance to end destination, all in the bottom right corner of the Navigation pane.If you don’t have a GPS device, try Streets & Trips with GPS Locator. It offers real-time driving guidance and great value.

System Requirements
    • Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2008; Windows Vista; Windows XP
    • PC with 300 megahertz or higher processor clock speed
    • Windows Vista: 1 GB of RAM,
    • Windows XP: 256 MB of RAM
    • Windows Server 2008: 512 MB of RAM
    • Windows Server 2003: 256 MB of RAM
    • Note: 64-bit versions of Windows XP and Windows Server excluded.
    • Service packs for operation systems recommended
    • Certain features require Internet Explorer. If not present, Internet Explorer will be installed but will not replace your primary browser.
    • Available hard-disk space: 1.8 GB (some users may require up to an extra 300 MB)
    • DVD-ROM drive or Internet access
    • Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher resolution monitor
    • Microsoft Mouse, Microsoft IntelliMouse, or compatible pointing device

Dr. V Guest

Microsoft Streets and Trips 2010 has some interesting features like get updated street-level maps for the United States and Canada, calculate fuel usage and costs before you leave, get free road construction updates to avoid delays.
    Personalize your maps with comments, phone numbers, and notes for planned stops..

To make Microsoft Streets and Trips 2010 additional features run properly on your system there is some additional system requirement. They are :-

1. For Voice Output: any of the operating systems listed in the above system requirements and a compatible soundcard

2. Microsoft compatible email software such as Microsoft Office Outlook required to use Send to Mobile and Sent To as attachment; Office Outlook 2003 or Office Outlook 2007 required to use Send To as picture

3. Broadband Internet service recommended for certain features; a payment of a separate fee to an Internet service provider may apply.