Thread: Outlook won't receive some emails

Outlook won't receive some emails

I am using Outlook 2007 and everything seems to be workign fine early but due to virus issue, i had recently formatted my system and from there onwards i am not able to receive some emails of my clients whereas if i try to send them, it's being delivery properly but when they try to reply me they are getting message as Message sent successfully, but it's not being delivery to me. Does anyone facing such kind of issue in Outlook 2007.

Microsoft Outlook won't receive emails from some people

I was also facing such kind of issue it might happen that by mistake you have added them to your block list because of which you are not able to receive any emails from there end for that you need to goto Action option over there you will find out Junk mail then select Junk Mail Properties. Over here you will find various tabs for blocked senders, approved senders, etc over here see that you haven't added him to your block list.

I was also facing similar type of issue in that case i would suggest you to uninstall Office 2007 and install a fresh copy of it and at the time or configuration check out you have done each and everything properly if you have made any mistake over here then this would also be one of the reason why you are not able to receive emails in Outlook.

Thanks for replying me i have try to reinstall Outlook 2007 and at the same time i have properly configured my email account and also check that the none of the address is being added in blocked senders or approved senders list. Can anyone tell me what would be the exact issue, i am facing this issue last when i have formatted my computer.

Can you tell me with whom you are having your account if it is a gmail or yahoo account then i would suggest to contact them and tell them about the same but if you are using any other free email account, then the email addresses which you are using it might be facing some issues from your web hosting server i would suggest you to contact with your server provider too.