Thread: How to convert vid files to MP4

How to convert vid files to MP4

Hello friends,

I have recently bought Sony MP4 player which is working very fine and at the same time i having some video clips which are in .vid file support which is being stored on my computer. Most of the time i am out of my house and for my entertainment i would like to view those video on my Sony player but the issue is they don't support .vid files. Can someone tell me how to convert any .vid files to mp4 file. I have try to find a lot over internet but was not able to get any good software even if i have to pay for it then that will also do for me, but it has to be good one.

Convert vid files to MP4

There are many software available in market will allows you to convert vid files to mP4 files but it would prefer to go with All Video to MP4 Converter because it's easy to install and user friendly too. Apart from this it is also a powerful MP4 converter with fast conversion speed. If you want you can also use this software for converting other files like DivX, XviD, AVI, WMV, MPG, MPEG, MP4, M4V, FLV, 3GP, ASF, RM, RMVB, MOV, ASX, MKV, OGM, SVCD, VCD, VOB to MP4 Video formats.

All Video to MP4 Converter

How to convert vid files to MP4

Thanks for replying me i have try to use All Video to MP4 Converter , whenever i am trying to convert more then two files then it says me to take a license copy, which irritates me a lot, can anyone provide me any other software where i can convert my .vid files to MP4 without any issue. Thanks in Advance.

Dwonload Xilisoft Video Converter

There are many convector available like PSP Video Manager and Xilisoft Video Converter but it is suggested that you go with Xilisoft Video Converter because it has the capabilities to give you a product quality and at the same time they also convert videos of all popular formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD etc and create fascinating videos from photos. For downloading click here