Thread: Need some good Midi Cutter software

Need some good Midi Cutter software

Hi friends,

I am having some video files which and in those clip i need to remove some part of it which i think is unimportant for me and at the same time i need to add two clips into one file. When i ask my friend about it he told me to us midi cutter for the same. Can anyone provide me some good midi cutter and i am using Windows XP as my operating system.

Midi cutter

If you are planning to edit any Midi file then i would suggest you to use Power MIDI which provides allow you to have direct MIDI conversion employing no sound recording and at the same time it also allows you to convert you to get you a good CD-quality output files. At the same time they are they are easy to use. Click below to download the software.

Power MIDI Software

Dwonload Sound Forge software

If you really want to have a good midi cutter then i would suggest you to go with Sound Forge which provides you a very good audio and video editors, along with that you can even have a complete control over all aspects of audio editing and mastering. At the same time it's the ultimate all-in-one production suite for professional audio recording and mastering, sound design, audio restoration. To download this software click here.

Download Midicut software

Instead of going with any other software i would suggest you to have a look at MIDICUT because it's very good software and this utility could be used to copy certain parts of a midi song into a new file. With this you can cut a part of a midi file and saves it into a new midi file MIDICUT is a simple command line tool designed to cut a part of a midi file and save it into a new midi file. At the same time by default midi cut simply copies the full midi song.

MIDICUT