Thread: How to Convert HD videos TS,MTS,M2TS to Apple iPod Touch, iPhone, Apple TV or mp4 On

How to Convert HD videos TS,MTS,M2TS to Apple iPod Touch, iPhone, Apple TV or mp4 On

hi
    I am looking for best vedio converter that will convert Hd videos that mostly contain with TS,MTS,M2TS format i think all this are blue ray and hd dvd format.please tell me such application which can handle all this conversion for my Apple iPod Touch, iPhone, Apple TVOn Mac mostly supported mp4 format.

Re: How to Convert HD videos TS,MTS,M2TS to Apple iPod Touch, iPhone, Apple TV or mp4 On Mac

Download MTS Converter. MTS Converter is a professional software which can convert mts files to avi, mov, vob, mpeg, mpg, mp4 with highest sound and image quality. In addition, if you want to convert mts videos to your iPod, iPhone, Xbox 360, Zune, PS3, PSP, MTS Video Converter is the one you have been looking for

Re: How to Convert HD videos TS,MTS,M2TS to Apple iPod Touch, iPhone, Apple TV or mp4 On Mac

Use Xilisoft Video Converter for Mac. The output videos and audios can be put on PSP, PS3, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Xbox, Zune, mobile phone or other popular digital devices for your enjoyment. I am not sure but another option can be WinAVI 3GP/MP4/PSP/iPod Video Converter WinAVI iPod/PSP/3GP/MP4 Video Converter is software for MP4/3GP file conversion of portable video device such as iPod/PSP, It can convert almost all video formats.

HD Converter for Mac is perfect solution for Convert HD videos TS,MTS,M2TS to Apple iPod Touch, iPhone, Apple TVOn Mac or mp4. HD Converter for Mac is one of the best HD video converter for Mac users. With professional decoders built in, it can convert nearly all HD video formats at fastest speed with excellent output quality.

neal2324 Guest

Re: How to Convert HD videos TS,MTS,M2TS to Apple iPod Touch, iPhone, Apple TV or mp4 On

Hi, I have been using Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac, works well, perfect audio and video sync technology, you can have a try. Have a good day!

from their web site
    Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac is specially developed for people who are using the AVCHD digital camcorders including Canon HF S11 and HF 21. It can help them to edit and convert their high definition record videos (*.mts or *.m2ts) to other video and audio formats, such as MP4, 3GP, 3G2 AVI, MPG. MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV, VOB, SWF, MP3, FLAC, OGG, WAV, AC3, M4A, MP3, WAV etc.
    Download
    Last edited by Amol; 29-09-2009 at 12:32 PM. Reason: External link removed

workholic Guest

Re: How to Convert HD videos TS,MTS,M2TS to Apple iPod Touch, iPhone, Apple TV or mp4 On

Do u wanta free software or need some money? I know iFunia and Aneesoft. Aneesoft is free.may be u can try.

soundwonder2010 Guest

ThumbsUp Re: How to Convert HD videos TS,MTS,M2TS to Apple iPod Touch, iPhone, Apple TV or mp4 On

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel.S View Post
    hi
    I am looking for best vedio converter that will convert Hd videos that mostly contain with TS,MTS,M2TS format i think all this are blue ray and hd dvd format.please tell me such application which can handle all this conversion for my Apple iPod Touch, iPhone, Apple TVOn Mac mostly supported mp4 format.
    I can help you to solve the problem you have.
    I find a good software but you can only get free trial without money.
    If you want use all the functions you have to pay for it.
    But I find it is really powerful to help me convert my hd video files, because I paid for it.
    May it can help you.Thanks a lot.

With HD Video Converter, you can now output videos on PS3, Xbox, Apple TV, iPod, iPhone, and a whole array of portable multi-media devices. These formats are high-definition MPEG, AVC, H.264 transport stream video file format which commonly used by HD camcorders such as Sony, Canon, Panasonic. Camcorders make use of MTS, TS, M2TS in the form of AVCHD, a recording format made specifically for camcorders. Its simple to use interface allows you to drag and drop, get snapshots when previewing, set several output profiles for the same source to convert HD videos, and adjust various parameters like bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, and so on.

carlcadd Guest

Hope it can help you