Thread: uTorrent does not fully utilize the manual set cache size

uTorrent does not fully utilize the manual set cache size

I am having an issue with the uTorrent. Previously i was using the uTorrent v1.81 in which i have set the cache size to the 1.2GB at that the time the uTorrent fills the cache before writing to disk. But i have upgraded to the latest version of the same and not this version is not fully utilize the manual set cache size. If there is any solution for same then let me know about it.

Re: uTorrent does not fully utilize the manual set cache size

I don't think that this issue is resolved in the latest version of the uTorrent which you have upgraded to. I will suggest you to downgrade the previous version of the same that you were using before. Also if you can then wait for the next version of the same which might be overcome with this issue. This will help you

I think you can contact the uTorrent regarding the issue of which you are talking about. You should ask the question regarding your problem to the uTorrent Forum and the expert will help you for finding the solution of your issue. So contact the uTorrent forum and you will get the solution of your problem.

Hey thanks for the reply that you have given me but now i am having another issue about which i wanted to know. I am getting 404 file not found error which is little annoying for me. Also the upgraded version is crashing on the Windows 7. so if possible then help me with the proper solution of it. Waiting for reply.

It means that the uTorren t client you are using is banned, This error means that your uTorrent is unable to download the file from the internet and having teh problem with the same. In that case you have to check the Internet connection that it is having enough connectivity for the same or not. Hope this will work.

I think there might be some of the corrupt file for the same is available which is having the problem with the download of the File. I will suggest you to reinstall the uTorrent to your system And moving on to next question regarding the problem with the Windows 7 then let me tell you that this is having compatibility issue with the uTorrent which might be fixed in next release of the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric b View Post
    It means that the uTorren t client you are using is banned, This error means that your uTorrent is unable to download the file from the internet and having teh problem with the same. In that case you have to check the Internet connection that it is having enough connectivity for the same or not. Hope this will work.
    Thanks for all the help given by you as with your reply i am having enough knowledge about the problem of mine and i can resolve this easily.