Thread: add Checkbox in Ms Excel spreadsheet

add Checkbox in Ms Excel spreadsheet

Hi,

I know this sounds really a basic question but i am not sure.
    I want some help about the checkbox in Microsoft excel. I want to create a simple checklist for my spreadsheet. Please shed some light.

Re: add Checkbox in Ms Excel spreadsheet

To select the checkbox Control: Select view of Toolbars, then drag checkbox to place on your screen. Do the same for the form toolbar, you will not have to write code for information or to make up when the box is checked. The control box is the user form of the Visual Basic Editor made but works much the same way.

Add a control to the toolbar of Forms. To control an existing macro I want to run, open the workbook that contains macros. Click the worksheet where you want to add the control. Display the Forms toolbar: the point to Toolbars on the menu, and then click Forms. Click the button on the control you want to add. For the worksheet, drag the control to the size you want. Do one of the following: Assign an existing macro to if you're adding a node, select the macro button in the Macro Name box to run. If you're adding a control outside a button, click the check right on, and click Assign Macro on the shortcut menu. Select the macro you want. Register As of writing a new macro the macro exists, click Report in the Assign Macro dialog box to record a new macro, or click New to Microsoft's Visual Basic for Applications module (VBA) macro to open where you can write. Click the right to control, then gives the text, and then add the text for checking. If you right-click the control and then click Edit Text & finish. Set control properties.

In the menu bar select view then select the toolbars. Make sure the Forms toolbar is checked ... You would have to have a button in your tool bars that will add check box.

about check boxes, option buttons, and toggle buttons

Check box Turns on or off a value that indicates an opposite and unambiguous choice. You can select more than one check box at a time on a worksheet or in a group box. For example, you can use a check box to create an order form that contains a list of available items or in an inventory tracking application to show whether an item has been discontinued.