Thread: transparent background for form in access 2003

transparent background for form in access 2003

Hi,

This can be a little strange but I have a large brushedmetal.png file with rounded edges, drop shadow etc. I thought if I put this in a form with a transparent background so I could embed a great looking form. It seems whenever I form a backgound or recording the detail section to go black but you can not change the color. I use Access 2003.

Re: transparent background for form in access 2003

I have this thread once again and can't read, it seem to see how the code would be provided to the background of my form in Access 2003 is transparent. I want to set the shape of the form by using the order form and are given by embedded bitmap on top of my background. Any ideas? I can see the code, I copied it into a public module, but can't seem to Make Transparent form of the call that I want to use inside. I know this is probably a really simple question, but a little help here would be really great.

Well you can set the controls background property to true or select transparent from the transparent button above the little squares of color in the background color window.
    For more details please read the textbook.
    http://books.google.co.in/books?id=e...age&q=&f=false

I hope this helps.

Well I don't this whether this idea is proper or not but I usually would do this.
    First you have a .gif image & use it for background & then set the background to transparent. You can also check out this for the more detail explanation : http://blogs.msdn.com/access/archive...ckgrounds.aspx

You can place the body of the tab control background to transparent - the tab strip along the top or visible - buttons - or not there at all were clicking. So I'm assuming that you are talking about the body of the tab control. Hence I'd say you're running Access 2003 - and you have the themes for Windows.
    Tools> Options> Forms / Reports> use Themed Controls on Windows Forms application, This is what you are nice use, the inclusion of the windows colors. The controls of the loop remain opaque regardless of the award while working in this way.