Thread: Need a Dual Monitor Software

Need a Dual Monitor Software

Hi,
    I have Windows Vista in my Laptop. I need a dual monitor software. I am trying to connect with Windows Desktop properties but it is not displaying the monitor. On the contrary the monitor is listed in Device Manager and even some time the other monitor shows up mouse cursor. So definitely there is a need of some configuration settings. I want a powerful Dual monitor software which can help me out to do more than just adding a second screen. It must be like I am using a second pc. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need a Dual Monitor Software

Try MaxiVista for the same purpose. It is a dedicated dual monitor software which is used to configure and work on mulitple monitors connected to a single pc or laptop. It turns your spare monitor to a computer. There is not need to add any additional hardware. The software can control upto 4 monitors at a single time. You can control those monitors just by your mouse click on your primary computer. Download the tool from below link. It is a trial software but if you like then you can upgrade to full version by paying up a small fee.
    MaxiVista

There are ample of software available for using a multiple monitor on a single pc. One of it I know is Extramon. It is a fully featured software which is used to control more than one monitor and that too very efficiently. It is a combination of both hardware and software. The software comes with a Dual Video card, keyboard and mouse switch. The same single mouse keyboard and mouse can be used in both the monitors. The software is chargeable.

I have used a very simple and lite application for Windows XP and Vista. The name of the application is MultiMonitor TaskBar. It is a freeware simple to use program. You can just add up a monitor in your computer and minimize it if no use. In this you can use upto 3 monitors and configure them in Window mode. Each monitor is added in the form of taskbar shortcut. It does not give you a full functional service but a very basic way to run dual monitors on your system. A other one is DisplayFusion. It is an advance multi monitor software.
    MMTaskbar